Sunday, September 9, 2007

More busy than green

My busy, green life has been much more busy than green recently. I've been busier at work in the last six weeks than ever before, including some very tight deadlines beyond the control of anyone at our company. As a result, I've gotten behind on everything not work related. This also means that I've been eating at the cafeteria, and therefore not knowing where my food comes from. I also went on a business trip recently, and before the trip a bought some new (not used, not Compacty) clothes for the customer meetings.

This week I finally got back to cooking and also to eating at least some local food. Hopefully, I'll be able to balance work and green living better in the coming months.

No comments:

About Me

San Mateo County, California, United States
working hard and trying to live green